|AHMEN SIFAT Initiative to be joining with multiple local agencies for their workshop to begin this summer: 2012.
Dear Tom and Team:
As all of us expected the local partners are assuming the responsibility for the local cost to start the training next June! These are the partners involved and the number of potential community agents:
1. FIPHA: they are sending 5 candidates with all the expenses paid, plus room for more agents from other Institutions that can not afford that expense.
2. Healthy Schools: 1
3. PRALEBAH: 2
4. ALFASIC HONDURAS: 4
5. Woman Office (State Program): 3
6. RENACER Youths Group: 4
7. Instituto San Pedro (High School): 6
8. Health Center (State program): pending attendants and funding
9. SERTEDESO: pending attendants and funding
10. Ricken Library: pending attendants and funding
11. FAO: pending attendants and funding
I'll keep you informed and re-confirmation of June date to start with a pre-workshop for presentation, registration, general organization, agenda and celebration! Peace, Byron