June Report from Bayron Morales
Here are some facts/ideas for us to discuss in our soon meeting on June the 21st. at La Ceiba:
1. First at all I want to confirm that the Second Workshop of Second Year at Cusuna has been adjusted to the dates you requested for the dates the August team is coming to Cusuna:
August 11-13 of this summer. This is the suggested agenda/subjects but we can move the subject between these days:
Saturday 11: HIV medical presentation. Communication from community Agents to AHMEN & vice versa Why & how & when Sunday 12: First Aid (We expect to count with Red Cross support but if your team can prepare the subject will be great too)
Monday 13: Child Sexual Abuse Introduction
2. We have planned with Nahun his support with follow up to the agents in their communities. We are preparing a format for the report and crucial areas to follow and support. This is going to be a very important pushing to the program.
Nahun will start this month of June.
We expect to count with the $200 suggested to AHMEN for his support at June the 30th. You can send that money every month to me and you'll receive a scanned receipt signed by Nahun monthly. In case that AHMEN is not yet ready for this payment Nahun is committed to continue doing the follow up by his own but with limited time until AHMEN be ready with the fund.
3. You will receive monthly reports beggining July 1st, both from me and Nahun to motivate the donors and support the fundraising actions.
4. We are ready to start the new group at
Yorito. Our first meeting with the candidates and NGOs will be June the 16th. We hope to be that same day also with Linda. Fanny is going to be our local support and I am planning to raise by my own some monthly funds (from consultancies) to cover
Fanny's expenses for preparing the workshops logistic and communications. I'd like to discuss this with your team in our next meeting before making any offer to Fanny.
5. The process with Belaire is still in conversations but I have confidence we can have our first organizational meeting beggining July. I'll keep you informed of the process as I did with Yorito.